FOAM SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS
Foam suppression systems; designed, sold, assembled and maintained by our company; are composed of foam concentrations imported from Fomtec company and equipment manufactured with our company brand in Italy. UL, ICAO, EN, LastFire Test, UK Defense, Lloyd’s Register certified foam concentrates are used in FM, UL, EN 1568, GOST certified systems. Actual tests of systems designed according to expansion rates are made according to scenarios.
Maintenance and periodic inspections are conducted on the basis of NFPA 25 and “NFPA Test and Maintenance Inspection”. Tests are performed according to NFPA 11, 13 and 20.
Usage Areas of the System
Below are some examples of areas of use for foam systems, one of the best solutions in class (B) fires.
- Fuel, flammable chemical substance tanks and overflow ponds, combustible flammable chemical substances, reactors and chemical processes,
- Aircraft hangars, airfield maintenance facilities,
- Forest fire defense (aircraft and vehicles),
- In the marine sector; chemical tankers, cargo tanks, salvage tugs, fire defense boats, shipyards, pools, docks, piers and marinas,
- On all production sites in the refineries,
- Pharmaceutical, chemical, paint, food, rubber, printing and plastics industry facilities,
- Open and covered warehouse and filling facilities for military purposes,
- At tunnels, terminals and storages.
Fire cabinets, monitors and mobile units designed for the abovementioned uses are also imported. The foam suppression system cannot be used in Class (D) fires.