WET and DRY CHEMICAL SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS
Dry chemical dust suppression systems designed, sold, assembled and maintained by our company are imported from CSI company, RENEX-M or other ABC and BC powders are imported from FOMTEC company. The powders are supplied from FOMTEC under trade name of “Renex” are preferred especially in air sector and on formula vehicles. “M-28” is used for class (D) fires.
Usage Areas of the System
Example areas of usage for dry chemical dust systems, which are one of the best solutions, especially in class (B), (C) and (D) fires given as hereunder.
- Fuel, flammable chemical substance tanks and overflow ponds, flammable chemical substances on overflow ponds, loading and unloading platforms,
- Fire trucks – Fixed tank systems, paint booths, flammable – combustible material booths, conveyor – belt system paint booths, drying plants,
- Oil and gas pipelines at pump and compressor stations, natural gas distribution terminals and stations,
- Fuel and gas sales stations – pump rooms in fixed systems,
- Helipad landing platforms (Heliped), airports,
- At pharmaceutical, food, printing and plastics industry facilities,
- At chemical, paint, rubber and plastic industry installations – in local suppression and automatic suppression systems,
- In class (D) fires, special powders called “M-28” are used, especially in areas where magnesium, zinc, aluminum, alkali metal fire risk are present,
- At formula racing facilities,
- On public buses and trains.